Wonderful three level garage townhome in sought after Russett community! Living room with bump out and plenty of windows to welcome natural light, Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen with abundance of cabinetry, breakfast bar & pantry plus breakfast room with walk-out to nice-sized deck for grilling, dining or simply relaxing, Upper level offers two primary bedrooms with each offering private baths and laundry on bedroom level, recently updated upper level bath, Lower level of with family room boasting daylight windows and walk out to rear patio, Rough in bath on lower level, ready for your finishing touches, HVAC was replaced in 2020 (Trane), Water Heater in 2016, One car garage, Community is conveniently located to Baltimore & Washington as well as major thoroughfares and desired services and amenities.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,888 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price