Nestled in a quiet and familiar neighborhood, this property is strikingly inviting. Its charm is certainly evident inside. The newly remodeled kitchen, which includes upgraded quartz countertops, captures the very essence of practicality and modernization. Everything necessary for bringing family and friends together has been made available. The primary bedroom is an impressive addition to what is already a spacious house. This large room overlooks the rear yard. The basement shares similar elements with the rest of the house. This property is conveniently located only minutes from Route 27 and I-70.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick Front, Brick
3,018 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Office, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Walkout, Full Finished, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Trees, Back Yard, Front Yard. Private, Level, Trees/Wooded, Open, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price